SensorCare Systems Ltd is the leading manufacturer of falls prevention equipment supplying the healthcare sector nationwide including hospitals and care homes, supporting individuals at high risk of falls. The system is designed and manufactured in house at facilities in Oldham, Greater Manchester. The falls prevention system consists of Bed and Chair panels with pagers which monitor “at risk” patients.
As a patient begins to vacate a bed or chair, the system alarms to alert the carer that the patient is at risk of a fall.
The company has ambitious growth plans and is seeking a passionate sales executive professional who has previous experience in selling equipment to the healthcare sector across the UK.
CRM Customer Relationship Management
MIS Management Information Systems
Roles and Responsibilities
In this challenging role candidates will be required to achieve personal and team sales targets in accordance with company sales plans and budgets by growing and managing new and existing accounts.
The role is office based in Oldham and includes occasional visits to customer sites nationwide for demonstration and training purposes. Overnight stays will be necessary at certain times.
Candidates will be required to organise and attend a number of exhibitions and conferences throughout the year to demonstrate the equipment to industry professionals, ranging from doctors, nurses, falls managers and procurement managers.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining accurate transparent records on company CRM and MIS systems.
- Warm and cold calling of new and existing accounts.
- Managing inbound enquiries from all media sources.
- Producing professional customer quotes and proposals.
- Regular periodic reporting to a line manager.
- Assisting with the implementation of Sales and Marketing plans.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will be a confident individual with at least 3 years previous experience and demonstrable proven track record of selling to the healthcare sector, have excellent communication and presentation skills with a professional approach to customer service with excellent call handling expertise, able to build strong customer relationships and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. Candidates will be persuasive and self-motivated with a passion for success and able to work in a team to pre-determined deadlines.
- Evidence of Sales Training is required.
- IT skills are essential i.e. PC, Mobile devices, CRM, MIS and Microsoft Office suites.
- Be articulate in the English language both verbal and written.
- A valid full UK driving licence is required.
Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Please email email@example.com for more information. Reference JOIN OUR TEAM in the subject line.
- 32 days paid leave including statutory days.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00. Friday 08:30 to 16:00, Friday is also an optional dress down day.